Classic, Individual, One to One? The original eyelash extension application is known by many different names.
The classic course offers the foundational knowledge and training required to thrive as a lash artist covering all aspects of theory, application and styling, the classic course will give you the skills and confidence you need to start a successful lash career.
Are you ready to grow your business and create stunning Classic Lashes?
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Understand the benefits of eyelash extensions
- Understand the contra-indications and contra-actions of the treatment
- Prepare and plan for the treatment
- Products and trolley set up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Patch Testing
- Weights and Lengths of lashes
- Application, removal and maintenance of eyelash extensions
- Individual Eyelash Extensions Step by Step Procedure
- Individual Eyelash Extension Step by Step Video Demonstration
- Tutor Demonstration Virtual or Academy
- Student Assessment Virtual or Academy (Models Required)
You will be trained and assessed by a fully qualified tutor at and upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a CPD Accredited certificate, which is acceptable for insurance purposes with insurance providers.
There is no prior learning needed to attend this course.
Starter Kits and Products
We have teamed up with Glamour Lashes to offer a ready to go professional kit.
The comprehensive kit contains enough Lashes to carry out up to 25-30 treatments.
This course is CPD Accredited
Suzanne Egan Academy stands behind the idea that certification is earned, not purchased.
To become certified, students must produce case studies, lash work will then be thoroughly assessed by a member of the Suzanne Egan Academy to ensure students meet the standards of the academy.
While some lash courses certify students regardless of skill level, Suzanne Egan Academy aims to ensure that certification gives clients full confidence that their lash artists have met the highest standards possible in the industry.
Each student that registers with the Suzanne Egan Academy course can join our What's app Support Forum. This will allow students to post before and after pictures of case studies, ask questions regarding the treatment and discuss how you are finding performing the treatment on customers.
Plus 6 Months of online coaching, via WhatsApp or email.
Classic Lash Extension Course
Duration of Course: 8 Hours
Cost: €530 includes a full starter kit
Venue: Suzanne Egan Academy, Dublin.
*PLEASE NOTE you will be required to provide your own model. If you are unable to provide your own model we are happy to source them on your behalf however we will require this information upon booking to enable us time to confirm additional models. Models must not be under 16, Pregnant or Breastfeeding.